TIM TEBOW FOUNDATION'S AMBASSADOR MELISSA PETTIGNANO

Tim Tebow Foundation's : Faith, Hope and Love ! Melissa Pettignano Niece of 9/11 Victim !
  • My Goal:
  • $1,000
  • Raised So Far:
  • $217
  • # of Donations:
$217 of $1000 goal
+
Select a media type above to begin uploading photos and videos

Melissa Pettignano 

Hello Everyone !!!!!!

My name is Melissa Pettignano. I am twenty-seven years old and I am so very humbled and proud to be apart of The Tim Tebow Foundation. It is with great joy and honor to be apart of such an awesome Foundation who are dedicated to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and for serving others in need around the world. 

This is near and dear to my heart for so many reasons. It serves God's children from every walk of life. 

Tim's messages of Faith, Hope and Love geared and inspired by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ HIMSELF, is an achor for our lives. 

I am the neice of Arlene T. Babakitis who passed away in the September 11th, 2001, World Trade Center Attacks. This is a day not I, my family, my friends, or anyone will every forget. It was and is one fo the most horrific national and internationall tragedies that should NOT of ever happened.

Faith, Hope, Love and Forgiveness are esstianal NOT only to my life, but the lives of all. 

My Aunt Arlene would of been so excited to of been apart of Tim Tebow Foundation because it is on the foundation of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and it is helping others in any which way ( NOT only what the Foundation can do ), but with everyone who gets involved. Every little bit helps and  Every little bit counts. 

Every branch within Tim Tebow's Foundation is incredible. One of the branches in his foundation is Night to Shine. 

My older brother Raymond, is a special needs young adult. He is my big teddy bear and I love him so very much. When I first heard of Tim's Foundation doing this event for all the special needs children and adults my heart was filled with so much joy and happiness as my eyes filled with tears and my heart was in pure bliss. 

We are all equal in the eyes of GOD. No one ever above the other. 

Children and young adults with disabilites are no different than you or I. 

They are one of the most incredible Blessing's and my brother teaches me so much each and every day. They are pure of heart. This is one of the many Blessing's that makes them so special in heart and deed. 

To see these beautiful young children, men and women being celebrated as the King's and Queen's that they are, as Tim put's it, and I agree, is a gift and a Blessing to NOT only be apart of, but to have close at heart. 

Every child, man and woman this Foundation is helping are all King's and Queen's of the MOST HIGH GOD and too see each one being helped, celebrated, uplifted, etc each and every single day is awesome ! 

I ask all my family, my friends, my fan's, everyone all around the globe to please donate. 

To please share this link, to please create your own page. 

The more we fight for the GREATER GOOD the more we will see it's fruits come to pass. 

GOOD always wins against evil ! 

The light is always at the end of the tunnel ! 

Love you all my brothers and sisters ! 

Love your sister in Christ,

~* Melissa P *~ :D XO <3 

THIS IS #W15HWeek!!

The Tim Tebow Foundation will be hosting its annual W15H campaign, this year in exciting fashion, as it has been themed #W15HWeek. From Monday, August 24 through Friday, August 28, TTF will strive to fully fund this season’s W15H experiences for children with life-threatening illnesses!

With your help, we can support #W15HWeek and raise $30,000 to help cover the costs of this season of W15H experiences! If you want to learn more about #W15HWeek, you can visit www.timtebowfoundation.org. 

Please consider donating to my page or sharing it with your family and friends... together we can raise enough funds to provide one-of-a-kind W15H experiences for children with life-threatening illnesses!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT #W15HWeek

__________________________________________________________________________________
Help me support the Tim Tebow Foundation and its mission to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need!

100% of every donation goes directly towards funding the foundation's outreach initiatives!

My goal is to raise $1,000 for the Tim Tebow Foundation. With your help, we can create brighter days for children around the world!

You can help by donating, sharing through Facebook, email or Twitter or by creating your own personal fundraising page!

R Share
x Hide
My Story
The Cause
Melissa Pettignano is fundraising for #aBrighter15 benefiting Tim Tebow Foundation.

Melissa Pettignano 

Hello Everyone !!!!!!

My name is Melissa Pettignano. I am twenty-seven years old and I am so very humbled and proud to be apart of The Tim Tebow Foundation. It is with great joy and honor to be apart of such an awesome Foundation who are dedicated to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and for serving others in need around the world. 

This is near and dear to my heart for so many reasons. It serves God's children from every walk of life. 

Tim's messages of Faith, Hope and Love geared and inspired by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ HIMSELF, is an achor for our lives. 

I am the neice of Arlene T. Babakitis who passed away in the September 11th, 2001, World Trade Center Attacks. This is a day not I, my family, my friends, or anyone will every forget. It was and is one fo the most horrific national and internationall tragedies that should NOT of ever happened.

Faith, Hope, Love and Forgiveness are esstianal NOT only to my life, but the lives of all. 

My Aunt Arlene would of been so excited to of been apart of Tim Tebow Foundation because it is on the foundation of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and it is helping others in any which way ( NOT only what the Foundation can do ), but with everyone who gets involved. Every little bit helps and  Every little bit counts. 

Every branch within Tim Tebow's Foundation is incredible. One of the branches in his foundation is Night to Shine. 

My older brother Raymond, is a special needs young adult. He is my big teddy bear and I love him so very much. When I first heard of Tim's Foundation doing this event for all the special needs children and adults my heart was filled with so much joy and happiness as my eyes filled with tears and my heart was in pure bliss. 

We are all equal in the eyes of GOD. No one ever above the other. 

Children and young adults with disabilites are no different than you or I. 

They are one of the most incredible Blessing's and my brother teaches me so much each and every day. They are pure of heart. This is one of the many Blessing's that makes them so special in heart and deed. 

To see these beautiful young children, men and women being celebrated as the King's and Queen's that they are, as Tim put's it, and I agree, is a gift and a Blessing to NOT only be apart of, but to have close at heart. 

Every child, man and woman this Foundation is helping are all King's and Queen's of the MOST HIGH GOD and too see each one being helped, celebrated, uplifted, etc each and every single day is awesome ! 

I ask all my family, my friends, my fan's, everyone all around the globe to please donate. 

To please share this link, to please create your own page. 

The more we fight for the GREATER GOOD the more we will see it's fruits come to pass. 

GOOD always wins against evil ! 

The light is always at the end of the tunnel ! 

Love you all my brothers and sisters ! 

Love your sister in Christ,

~* Melissa P *~ :D XO <3 

THIS IS #W15HWeek!!

The Tim Tebow Foundation will be hosting its annual W15H campaign, this year in exciting fashion, as it has been themed #W15HWeek. From Monday, August 24 through Friday, August 28, TTF will strive to fully fund this season’s W15H experiences for children with life-threatening illnesses!

With your help, we can support #W15HWeek and raise $30,000 to help cover the costs of this season of W15H experiences! If you want to learn more about #W15HWeek, you can visit www.timtebowfoundation.org. 

Please consider donating to my page or sharing it with your family and friends... together we can raise enough funds to provide one-of-a-kind W15H experiences for children with life-threatening illnesses!

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT #W15HWeek

__________________________________________________________________________________
Help me support the Tim Tebow Foundation and its mission to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need!

100% of every donation goes directly towards funding the foundation's outreach initiatives!

My goal is to raise $1,000 for the Tim Tebow Foundation. With your help, we can create brighter days for children around the world!

You can help by donating, sharing through Facebook, email or Twitter or by creating your own personal fundraising page!

Continue Reading

See more activity ...
Donate Log In

About

My Team:

W15H
$2,936 Raised
10 Team Members

The Campaign:

#aBrighter15

Join TTF in celebrating its 5-Year Anniversary of Faith, Hope and Love by helping share our story!

The Organization:

Tim Tebow Foundation

The mission of the Tim Tebow Foundation is to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter...

Fundraisers