• My Goal:
  • $12,000
  • Raised So Far:
  • $1,245
  • # of Donations:
$1245 of $12000 goal
+
Select a media type above to begin uploading photos and videos

Help me support the Tim Tebow Foundation and its mission to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need!

100% of every donation goes directly towards funding the foundation's outreach initiatives!

On February 9, 2018, LONGVIEW POINT BAPTIST CHURCH will host Night to Shine, an unforgettable prom night experience for people with special needs. Night to Shine is a worldwide movement sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation that will include special needs proms being hosted simultaneously on that Friday by more than 125 churches in 41 states and 7 countries. The event will require more than 30,000 volunteers and on that one night, more than 15,000 people with special needs, ages 16+, will attend prom around the world.

Every guest will be given the true VIP treatment, including a red carpet entrance complete with limousine rides, paparazzi, professional photography, hair and makeup stations, flowers, shoe shines, food, dancing, games and at the end of the night, ALL of our guests will be named Kings and Queens of the prom.

You can help by donating, sharing through Facebook, email or Twitter or by creating your own personal fundraising page! Our goal is to raise $12000.  

R Share
x Hide
My Story
The Cause
Patti Allen is fundraising for #aBrighter15 benefiting Tim Tebow Foundation.

Help me support the Tim Tebow Foundation and its mission to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter day in their darkest hour of need!

100% of every donation goes directly towards funding the foundation's outreach initiatives!

On February 9, 2018, LONGVIEW POINT BAPTIST CHURCH will host Night to Shine, an unforgettable prom night experience for people with special needs. Night to Shine is a worldwide movement sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation that will include special needs proms being hosted simultaneously on that Friday by more than 125 churches in 41 states and 7 countries. The event will require more than 30,000 volunteers and on that one night, more than 15,000 people with special needs, ages 16+, will attend prom around the world.

Every guest will be given the true VIP treatment, including a red carpet entrance complete with limousine rides, paparazzi, professional photography, hair and makeup stations, flowers, shoe shines, food, dancing, games and at the end of the night, ALL of our guests will be named Kings and Queens of the prom.

You can help by donating, sharing through Facebook, email or Twitter or by creating your own personal fundraising page! Our goal is to raise $12000.  

Continue Reading

See more activity ...
Donate Log In

About

The Campaign:

#aBrighter15

Join TTF in celebrating its 5-Year Anniversary of Faith, Hope and Love by helping share our story!

The Organization:

Tim Tebow Foundation

The mission of the Tim Tebow Foundation is to bring Faith, Hope and Love to those needing a brighter...

Fundraisers